- Local surf experts as guides
- Closest starting point to Witch’s Rock and Ollie’s Point
- World famous surf destinations
- Private, customized trips to ensure perfect timing with the tides
- On Alcyone, board storage on roof to maximize onboard space
- All necessary permits from the government for legal entry to the park
Costa Rica is home to the famed Witch’s Rock and Ollie’s Point, both world class breaks that are every surfer’s dream. Their awesome waves and their inaccessibility make them both favorite destinations for surfers all over.
Located in Santa Rosa National Park, the easiest and quickest way to these waves is an hour-long boat ride across the Gulf of Papagayo. This practically guarantees a non-crowded beach and an unbelievable experience.
Playa Naranjo, in front of the legendary Witch’s Rock, is a beautiful, kilometers-long beach that is frequented by numerous types of wildlife.
Playa Portrero Grande, or Ollie’s Point, is a bit to the north of the other beaches, and had its waves immortalized in the movie Endless Summer II. We are happy to offer either boat for this trip and count with all the necessary permits from the parks department for legal and safe entry into the park.